[cdt-l] CDT Photos

Ron,

Thanks for the compliments. I heard through the trail grapevine that you
were coming north and figured I'd run into you. I know what you mean by
making it a multiyear effort. That is a TOUGH trail!!!

Met Alan (a friend of yours) on the trail coming out of Yellowstone and
hiked with him till entering the Winds.

I'll consider the slide show. When's the next meeting?

-T