[cdt-l] CDT Photos

Troubadour,

Great pictures of the CDT! Makes me know what I missed by getting off. I'll
be back out on it this summer. Looks like the CDT will be a multiyear effort
for me.

Maybe you'd like to do a slide show of your CDT hike at the next ALDHA-West
Gathering. Think about it, you'd get lot's of interest.

Thanks,

Ron
Ron Moak President

ALDHA-West