[cdt-l] 2003 CDT Hikers Page At TrailQuest

I've posted a page for 2003 CDT hikers at my and Brawny's CDT TrailQuest si=
te.  If you intend to hike at least 200 miles on the Continental Divide Tra=
il this year and you'd like to share information about your hike with the r=
est of us, please send your name (real name, cyber name or trail name) alon=
g with the information you'd like posted to:

rainmaker@rabun.net  .

Your email address and a link to your journal page or website can also be i=
ncluded. Please be brief, furnishing one paragraph no longer than 10 lines =
in length. Information will remain until the person who posts it asks that =
it be removed, or approximately until the end of the year. If there is suff=
icient interest, a new page will be posted in January 2004 for next year's =
hikers.

The page is located here:

http://www.trailquest.net/CDThikers.html .

David Mauldin