Subject: Re: [cdt-l] CDT Photos
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:27:42 -0800
From: Stephen Martin <troubadour@pcthiker.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Hey Jonathan,

I used a Henry Shire's Tarp tent the whole hike. Although, I did pick up a
bivy for southern Colorado in Creed. It really saved me! My REI subkilo +20
down bag was a piece of crap! Missing down in three of the baffles! Feet
froze all the time.

I've got some notes on your maps that I took. I'll get around to sending
them to you at some point. I was detailed early on, but kinda got slack on
note taking as the trip progressed. Thanks again for the maps!

Troubadour