Subject: [cdt-l] CDT Photos
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:02:04 -0800
From: Stephen Martin <troubadour@pcthiker.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Hello All,

I've kinda fallen off the end of the earth after the hike. But, I'm slowly
making my way back into the world.

I've posted a bunch of my better CDT photos here:

http://homepage.mac.com/stephenmartin/PhotoAlbum5.html

I haven't added captions yet, but you'll get the picture. (No pun intended).

And, for those of you following my journal, I will add the missing journals
soon.

Enjoy!

Troubadour