[cdt-l] Web Cams Near CDT

I've posted links at the TrailQuest "Web Cams" page for 12 different cams n=
ear the CDT.

For Wyoming, there are cam sites at Old Faithful Geyser and Mammoth Hot Spr=
ings in Yellowstone National Park, and also the town of Lander.

For Colorado, there are sites at the towns of Steamboat Springs, Durango an=
d Pagosa Springs, as well as the Breckenridge and Crested Butte Ski Areas.

In Montana, there are sites at the north entrance of Yellowstone National P=
ark near the town of Gardiner, as well as Glacier National Park (several ca=
ms), Monida Pass and a Montana Dept. of Transportation site showing cams at=
 various passes in the state.

The Web Cams page can be accessed here (look for the navigation box about 3=
/4 down the page):

http://www.trailquest.net/CDTTrailQuest.html .

As of this morning, all the links are working, but the URL's change frequen=
tly.

If anyone knows of other cam sites near the trail (particularly in New Mexi=
co and Idaho), please send the URL's to me and I'll post a link.

David Mauldin
www.trailquest.net
"To Walk In The Wilderness Is Freedom"