[cdt-l] CDT nourthbound season

Hi ya'll !

My friend and I r planning a thru hike on the CDT going northbound from new=
 mexico this year, Can someone tell me how can I know when is the best time=
 to start  considering the fact that we come from israel , which means that=
 we order flight tickets and make some traveling arrangement prior to our a=
rrival on the trail?

And is there a place to go to just for us to get last minute detail on the =
trail and current conditions of it ?

10x

shachaf.