[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[cdt-l] Recreational Access Permit for New Mexico

I don't know of anyone who has bought the permit. I hadn't even heard of it
until just recently. I am trying to think of any state lands we crossed. It
was mostly BLM and National Forest Service lands. Unless you count the state
roads, I can't remember any state lands.
Ken   CDT2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "thomas conover" <tkconover1@yahoo.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 5:19 PM
Subject: [cdt-l] Recreational Access Permit for New Mexico

[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
Just wondering if the recreational access permit ($25) for the state of New
Mexico is something that a thru-hiker needs to obtain? It seems to be a
permit to use stae lands. How many hikers have paid the fee and is it
bonified or another way to feed the buracreacy?

Tom Conover

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now
CDT-L mailing list