[cdt-l] Thank you!!

In a message dated 1/2/2003 2:33:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kdpo@pacbell.net writes:

> I haven't seen the CDTS guide for
> southern NM.

I can't compare the "trail" to the other southern routes,  but the guidebooks
were pretty much right on, with the possible exception of a couple waypoints
shortly after Snow Lake, heading north.  The route itself was pretty nice,
skirting Tres Hermanas, the Floridians, Cookes, etc and had adequete water,
in a drought year.

Plus, I like the fact, you're starting (or ending) in actual Mexican town and
not the middle of no where.

Sly