From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Mike14k@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 3:06 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] gps waypoints

I am considering buying a GPS unit to use on sections of the CDT trail and
already have seen a friends copy of MapSend Topo software.

Showing a bit of ignorance on the technology....  is there somewhere I can
download the waypoints for the CDT trail...???    I did not see the trail
shown in the software images so assume I have to enter the waypoints..????

Sorry if this seems a bit novice...   just trying to decide if I want to
make
a change from the traditional compass/altimeter to a GPS.....

Thanks