From: "Christine Shaw" <christinemshaw@hotmail.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 1:24 PM
Subject: [cdt-l] CDTA volunteer positions

Hello all.

I was just wondering if anyone here has participated in the past with the
CDTA volunteer program in the summers.  I'm thinking of signing up for a
couple of trips, and would love to hear others experiences if they gone
before.  You can check out the positions on the website:
http://www.cdtrail.org/  under the Volunteer menu.

Firefly
Christine Shaw