[cdt-l] (Guest Post) In response to Shachaf

* Message posted to CDT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Joe Bob Nuckles <gnuckles@srcaccess.net>.
* Please use <mailto:gnuckles@srcaccess.net> to reply to the sender.

Hi Shachaf,  Glad to hear that you are starting this trip around the same t=
ime I can.  I was hoping to start a little closer to April 1 but willing to=
 do what it takes to walk with company.  Could pick you up in Dallas, OKC, =
or Alberque airport if that would help any.  Then we could get to the trail=
 head at the Mexico border.  Looking forward to hearing from you again.  Jo=
e Bob