[cdt-l] (Guest Post) Looking for Sly

In a message dated 2/16/2003 2:52:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gnuckles@srcaccess.net writes:

> I met you out of Muddy Pass Colorado.  Really enjoyed you and the rest of
> the group.  Glad to see that you made the complete trip.  Was looking to
> find information on the tent you had.  I'm in hopes to start southern New
> Mexico in April.  Wondering if your sponsor knew that you might have been
> sipping cold beer along the way ?!  Thanks, Joe Bob (Flatlander)

Phew, thought it was the IRS looking for me.

Joe Bob Knuckles of the Texas Joe Bob's!  How you doing?  Hey, It was a
pleasure meeting you and thanks for the water, the beer and the muffins!  All
of us really enjoyed your company, we had a great night and mentioned your
name the whole way.

Yeah Kurt laid the tent on me, but there weren't any restrictions and I think
he would have approved of me having a few after a long days hike!

For more info:  <A HREF="www.wanderlustgear.com">www.wanderlustgear.com</A>

You'll want to email Kurt and phone him to make sure he can deliver on time.
Stay in touch and if you have any questions, this is the place to ask.

Have a great hike!

Sly