[cdt-l] Ann McDuff

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
To the long distance hiking community,
On Wednesday 5th February 2002 Annie was hit by a car as she was riding her
bike home from a morning yoga class. She died instantly...
Thoughts of Ann are all happy ones. She charmed and inspired everyone she met.
To walk with her was to feel the love of life that she shared with all of us.
We can celebrate Ann's beautiful life by living our dreams and spreading the
laughter, the stories and the love.
Larry would like gifts in his wife's name to go to the Appalachian trail
conference.

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.[1] Get 2 months FREE*.