[cdt-l] Trail route question

Hi All,

I am going to be walking the Continental Divide Trail
in 2005 and I was wondering if someone could answer a
quick question about the routes. I know that the CDT
Alliance and the CDT Society publish their own
separate guidebooks for the trail. I would like to
know how the routes differ as I know there are the
'Designated Route' and the 'CDT Society route'. So, I
assume that the CDT Alliance guidebooks follow the
Designated Route ?

Daryl