[cdt-l] NM journal revisited

LOL...  If I'm not mistaken we slept under that lonesome tree!

At that point we had enough of canyons, bypassing the CDTS recommended route
and headed cross country over the grasslands.  Picked up a dirt road the
following morning, that led us towards Negrito and the phone booth in the middle of
no where.

Now if I didn't lose my camera I could match up the photos!

Sly