[cdt-l] NM journal revisited

Hello blisterfree -

You pointed us toward your web site at:

> http://members.isp01.net/blisterfree/cdt/nmjournal.html

Thank's for all the work - I really enjoyed reading your journal
entries!   I liked your multi-media approach and found everything easy
to use.

On a practical note, I found it particularly convenient to be able to
read the journal entry text while waiting for the pix to download (my
internet connection can be fairly slow at times).  I was never able to
get any of the "top of page" links to work (I drive a Mac, if that
makes a difference).

I got so caught up in your trek that I read the last entry twice before
I realized that it keeps repeating over and over as we hit the "next"
button <VBG>.

Nice job!

- Charlie