[cdt-l] C.D.T. anyone?

In a message dated 12/6/2003 11:42:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
roni_h3000@yahoo.com writes:

> What I am hoping to do is to create a group that will
> start at the same time at the same point on the
> Mexican border (I was told that there are more than
> one starting points of the yet to be completed
> C.D.T.).

Roni, next year promises to be a fairly large year for CDT thru-hikers, but
the number palls in comparison as the other trails, maybe 24 all told.  Of
those, it's my belief most will be hiking southbound, although northbound offers
more options.

Your best bet is to make sure to stick around and see if you can hook up with
another here.  It's likely someone will contact you eventually.  You want to
even add a signiture to your posts if you have any additional questions, such
as"looking for a northbound partner email me @" for those that will be
stumbling in.

I'd love to do it with you, but I'm still paying for last years hike!  It's a
great trail and if you don't find anyone to keep you company the abundance of
wildlife will, cows included!  hahaha

Best of luck!

Sly