From: cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of brian
dickson
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 2:34 PM
To: cdt-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [cdt-l] Cathedral in the Desert: A Thanksgiving Trip Report

loved the report and pictures, Paul. Made me envious from a slightly wet
and dark scottish winter! Is there much info available for planning
trips around escalante or do you just buy maps and explore?

brian dickson

  _____

Download
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http:/download.yahoo.com
/dl/intl/ymsgruk.exe>  Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http:/messenger.promotio
ns.yahoo.com/rwuk>  Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"