[cdt-l] CDT maps...

We are using them right now on trail, so is another hiker we spent about a
month with. High quality paper makes a huge difference, forget about water
proofing... we typically fold the maps in 8ths and keep them in the
pocket. If it rains it goes in a plastic bag. JLs maps are the best thing
going as far as I am concerned, although I have been keeping some notes to
help him update as I am sure other hikers are too. Thanks again Jonathan,
also cant wait to get to Leadore.... :) (just a little behind right now,
only one week away)....