[cdt-l] CDT Maps

re: Zip-lock bags and maps

I, too, would think dropping the water proof
requirement for printing would dramatically cut down
the costs. I've ALWAYS put my photo copied maps in a
large ziplock and have had good luck with that
technique.

June '04 is going to get here rather quickly..isn't it
gang? :-) (Or whenever you decide to hike....)

=====