[cdt-l] Printing Maps

dude, a bit of sarcasm here, but have you thought about having all 351 maps
printed in order on a tyvek tarp that you use as your ground cloth?  wow!
talk about dual purposes.  you'd just have to ensure that the day's map
appeared on the out side when you folded up the tarp in the AM.

i really must get back to work...  (i'm smiling on the inside).