[cdt-l] Printing Maps

Has anyone looked into commercial printing of Jonathan Ley's digital CDT
maps?

Rather than each of us printing out the maps on expensive waterproof paper,
I'm thinking it would be cheaper to have it done.

One printer declined, another's working on a quote.

Here's what I'm looking for: waterproof paper that's foldable (no
lamination), color, two-sided, 8.5 x 11, waterproof, loose, cheap.  I'm
thinking that it will be an inkjet job on rolls of special paper. Anything
else I should be looking for?

Anyone know the pros and cons of inkjet printing on Tyvek, and then hiking
with them?

Anyone know a printer that would be up for the job? I'm using these numbers
for quotes: 15 sets of 351 maps.

John Brennan