[cdt-l] re: CDT Yahoo group

>>### Jim, you hiked the CDT, right? D'you have all
>>the latest
>>most absolutely flawless data? No? D'ya have to
>>ad.lib. a bit? A few times? Things hikers do. You
>>won't be the last.
>>NO information is going to be perfect for
planning->execution; anyone expecting that will not be
on the >>CDT.

Yeah! What he said. :-)

Seriously Jim, that is why it is much ado about
nothing. If someone seriously expects to everything to
turn out EXACTLY as it is written on this trail, then
they have no business on the CDT. If someone goes to
the CDTA or the CDTA or phlumf.com or the yahoo
group,etc..etc..etc. and expects it to tell them a
paint by numbers hike, then they will be in for a
surprise.

Anyway, that is enough e-mail for me...I really have
to get in the run. :D

=====