[cdt-l] Re: CDT Yahoo group

Courtesy Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com>

<snip>
> Problem is, Mags, that the resource isn't attached to this list - and
> so there's little chance that many, if not most, of those those who end
> up using it will ask questions here about the "deposited" files.  And
> they therefore will not discover the errors in the information they're
> using until it's too late.
</snip>

Hey! I have an idea! Can't the Web page be a primary resource via
inviting hiker-friendly stores and trail angels to place their
almost-commercial-type "ads" on the page? I sorta do this kind of thing,
in my blog (see below). 'Cept I do the text and the "art work" (hee hee)
myself - "moderator reviewed", and no singing commercials!

Campy
Central California Trail Coordinator
"Home of the High Sierra Trail Gorillas"
Pacific Crest Trail Association
Bishop CA Tel.: 760-872-2338
Email: tap "Reply"

http://www.trailprojects.com  or
http://www.trailvolunteer.com  click on CDT

"Time spent doing trail work shall not be deducted from your life!"