planning caveat emptor... Re: [cdt-l] re: CDT Yahoo group

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Basically, Jim, we are making a mountain out of a molehill.
>
> Lessee here - if your maildrop (or boots - or meds - or money)
>  goes to the wrong town in the wrong state - how fast does
that molehill become a mountain when you're on the trail - and
you don't know where the hell it went?

### Jim, you hiked the CDT, right? D'you have all the latest
most absolutely flawless data? No? D'ya have to ad.lib. a bit? A
few times? Things hikers do. You won't be the last.

NO information is going to be perfect for planning->execution;
anyone expecting that will not be on the CDT.