[cdt-l] re: CDT Yahoo group

Sloetoe wrote:

> ### Ohmigod! From under the rock! It's Duper Dave!
> [chuckle chuckle...]
> Hoo, boy.
> Can we save some time on this one?
> (Not to mention archive space?)
> Is Brick our moderator? Do I remember that correctly?
>
> --- Dave <teamcourage@bresnan.net> wrote:
> > and don't believe any thing jim says it is all unreliable

	'fraid not. That's the pct-l, unless he's picked this list up on the
side. We're on our own, I think.

	The funny thing, Davie, is that Jim actually says things about the CDT,
things which others can verify. You, despite your stories of numerous
thru-hikes, have yet to give a definitive answer to any question or
volunteer an information about the trail, as far as I can recall.

	So here's your big chance to show us how unreliable Jim is; say
something, anything, specific about the CDT.

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com