[cdt-l] re: CDT Yahoo group

>>Mags - the only problem with "depositing files" is
>>that you'd better be
>>really careful about what info you take out of those
>>files.  When Lynne shot

So, essentially..the Yahoo web site is the same as any
other CDT related web site? Do I go to other web sites
and take it as gospel? Heck no. Jon just put together
a nice place to centralize files.

It is not to replace this list, I just look it as an
additional resource.

Basically, Jim, we are making a mountain out of a
molehill.

In summary: go to the web site, get the files you
need, be aware that as this "trail" is still a work in
progress the info will probably somewhat  out-of-date.
Jon will periodically post more files as he finds them
and refer people to the site if they need a type of
file that just so happens to be on his site. This, and
many other fine CDT web sites, will be great
additional resource to those planning their hikes or
just curious about the CDT. Of course, CDT-L will
still be a central gathering place for CDT hikers.

There..now we can all go back to the important things
in life.. (Hiking, eating, drinking a good glass of
wine with a meal...)  :D

Mags

=====