[cdt-l] re: CDT Yahoo group

All,

I believe Jon's plan is more of a depository of CDT
info. (HEy..check out that link for this map...go this
link for the town info...).

Having checked out the site, seems more of a central
place to grab files and such. The discussion will
still be here. Those of us doing the CDT next year
will have plenty of questions to ask the CDT veterans
in the next few months! :-)

We could always do a web site with the files..but
Yahoo does make a nice "quick and dirty" place to
store and retrieve files. As it is public (no need to
subscribe), anyone can download the needed files
without getting massive spam from Yahoo.

Think of it as another CDT website that can be an
addition to the main source of info, the CDT-L.

Mags

(ps..this reminds me Jim..I need to mail back the
video! Where did the time go?!?!?! :O)

=====