[cdt-l] New Yahoo Group called CDT Plan

John -
I realize that you think this is a good idea - but we went through this kind
of mess a couple years ago.  I could give you a long list of reasons why it
didn't work then - but suffice to say that those with real experience on the
CDT are generally on cdt-l.  And at least some of us have no intentioin of
participating in another, "duplicate" list that would cut out the rest of
the cdt-l membership from the same information that you're intending to kick
around on Yahoo.

And saying "well, they could all join the yahoo group" is disingenuous - if
everyone here joined the Yahoo group, then there'd be no difference between
that group and cdt-l. So why duplicate the effort?

You have all the information sources you need right here.  All you have to
do is use them.  And the cdt-l volume is not such that you'd have trouble
sorting out the wheat from the chaff ---- or was that the goats from the
sheep?  <G>

Walk softly,

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart