[cdt-l] CDT "talking journal"

Great post and pics!

I've enjoyed many glue-like dinners in my day as well ... always at the start of a trip, no matter how many times I've gone before.  In my unpublished manuscript, Between Long Trails, my main character, Mango Rabbit, stirs up a bowl of paste at the base of Shull Mountain in the North Cascades ... no matter--I'd rather eat a bowl of paste a thousand times over than clock in to wait for the ring of the bell ...

Ben Armstrong