[cdt-l] Transportation From Chama to Rawlins

Years ago, probably in the late 70-'s and early 80's I was able to arrange a
shuttle with the Best Western in Chama...   Both times they drove me to Wolfe
Creek Pass, about 90 miles or so.  and they charged me around $90.

One time, the woman who owned it had her son drive me...

and in 1997, I was able to get the girl behind the desk to talk her husband
into driving me to Pagosa Springs.

MIght be worth a call....    Saturdays is probably the only time you can find
someone to do this (off work).