Subject: [cdt-l] Transportation From Chama to Rawlins
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:03:33 -0700
From: William Schoenberg <williamschoenberg@hotmail.com>
To: <cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

Hello Everyone, Tom and I were considering our options for skipping Colorado
should early season passage become too difficult during our northbound hike.
Can someone elaborate on transportation from Chama to Rawlins? We know we
can ride on Greyhound to Rawlins from Durango, Santa Fe, and Alamosa, but we
have'nt found an easy way to get to these places from Chama. Any ideas?
Thanks, Tom and Bill.