[cdt-l] Transportation From Chama to Rawlins

Hey tom & bill !

I can't tell about the transportation but I used hich hiking so far and it worked, if you have the time and patiance.

Tell me something else, are you in NM right now also ??

I'm currently in Grants NM and setting off in a few minutes to Cuba NM.

Should be in Cuba by Fri / Sat maybe.

I'm alone, at this stage, if you are in NM- can I teem up with you guys ?

shachaf.

shachafbha@yahoo.com