[cdt-l] Great Divide Basin Resupply

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:50:37 -0700, Jonathan Ley <jonathan@phlumf.com>

> ... There ain't much in Jeffery City though... a restaurant & a PO &
> that's
> about it.

For obvious reasons I was intrigued the last time I drove past, say in
excess of 25 years ago (going to meet a woman important at the time ...
just what was her name?) and I recall it was but a cluster of mobile homes,
mostly single-wides at that.  Anything changed?

I believe I was on the way to Lander, even then a regular metropolis in

Jeffrey Neil Zimmerman
Sonoma County, California

"I've seen your picture in the paper and wondered what you looked like." --