[cdt-l] Great Divide Basin Resupply

Another option is to hitch to Jeffery City from Crooks Gap & Crooks Gap
Road. There's not a ton of traffic on the road, but enough... and the
folks that do pass through are likely to stop. I got to Jeffery City in
the morning, did my PO thing, and was back on the trail by ~noon.

There ain't much in Jeffery City though... a restaurant & a PO & that's
about it.

-Jonathan