[cdt-l] Great Divide Basin Resupply

Hi there,

Well, I haven't hiked it yet, but there is a place in Muddy Gap that will
hold boxes for you:

Midpoint near Ferris Mountains/Whiskey Peak (20+ miles off designated BLM
route)
Three Forks Muddy Gap Service
Lander Route
Rawlins, WY 82301
307/324-3171

This is from the WY BLM website, which is very useful:

http://www.wy.blm.gov/Recreation/cdnst/

When I called them, they said they would hold boxes for no charge until we
pick them up.  They are open, if I remember right, from 8am to 8pm every day
of the week.  Don't know how easy it is to get there from the trail, and
also I think Muddy Gap may be closer to the Wolf route through the Ferris
Mtns than the BLM route through the Basin.

Hope this helps,
Jane