[cdt-l] Snow levels

I imagine the snow levels in the Winds will be high, too, about now and may
cause some high river water in July.  I"m thinking of the Buffalo and Soda
rivers north of Hwy-287 Brooks lake in WY.

also wondering if anyone is familar with the Aldous Lake TH area in MT.  I'm
thinking of spotting a car there and go back to Yellowstone and hike north
to finish there this summer.

I'm rather excited- no thru hike but if all goes well I should be able to
cover the CDt between Big Sandy and Aldous Lake in MT.