[cdt-l] a few more random questions (NM, WY)

For your NM question, there are few ways to go "north" of the cliff
dwellings, I think all of them are good... I haven't mapped the entire
route that heads up the west fork & connects to the middle fork at "the
meadows". But, the trails in the area are rather well-hiked & you should
be able to find your way without too much difficulty (you're in a canyon
afterall!). The only place I briefly lost the trail in that area was in
"the meadows"... but if you just keep heading up/down stream, you'll
encounter a trail again.

As for the Togwotee area... I'm not sure what you mean by 26/187
"ending"... the road heads east all the way through Dubois & beyond, to
the west, it heads to Moran. (Maybe I just don't understand what you're
saying...). Anyway, the only thing I'd mention is that Brooks Lake Road
intersects the hwy in 2 places (I believe) - it's U-shaped. So, if you
plan to meet at the junction of the hwy & brooks lake road, just make
sure you're at the right junction.

Actually, I'm not sure any of this makes any sense... but I guess I'll
send the e-mail anyway.

Good Luck! Remember, you can never experience the joy of being found if
you never get lost!

-Jonathan