[cdt-l] Article in Albuquerque Journal about Trail funds

In a message dated 4/16/2003 4:18:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
roadrunner@7cities.net writes:

> Nick Williams, who went through in (I think) 1999, said, at the end of his
> hike, Now I know what CDT stands for.  It's "Cow Dung Trail."

LOL...  I wont argue there!

>From day one if you have any qualms about flipping a cow paddy out of the way
to rest or camp, you may be best off finding another trail.  Which has me
thinking, maybe there not as dumb as they seem and intentionally relieve
themselves in every good campsite out there to get back at us for disturbing
their peace.  Nah, forget I said that... they're stupid.  : )

Sly