[cdt-l] Article in Albuquerque Journal about Trail funds

>From our perspective their are some legitimate reasons for the concerns rai=
sed by the local Hispanic community. We are trying develop a reasonable rou=
te that will be accepted by that community. The long term success of the AT=
 is a direct result of the support given to it by the local communities it =
travels near. Also, there is a congressional inquiry as to the legitimacy o=
f their claims, initiated by then Congressman Richardson and present Congre=
ssman Tom Udall.
Bruce Ward
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628