[cdt-l] Article in Albuquerque Journal about Trail funds

In a message dated 4/15/2003 9:55:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jonathan@phlumf.com writes:

>  (Plus, there was some issue about hikers disturbing
> cattle... yes, my eyes are rolling)

So much for "the land of many uses"  But hey, if it weren't for the cows,
half the trail or what looked like a trail wouldn't be there through the
Carson.

I don't think I'll ever get over how stupid those animals are.  (my eyes are
also rolling: )

Sly