[cdt-l] iodine treatment

You can by kits of Iodine tablets and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to do just
what you are talking about. The ascorbic acid removes the red color as well.
I have used it often and there is no after-taste.

I use Coghlan's, it comes with one each small bottles of Iodine and ascorbic
acid. I am sure there are others. Check your local hunting/hiking store.

Desert Rat (Bill)