wow-- typoes fixed..sorry Re: [cdt-l] first aid thought

i'm sorry for getting into a dialogue about playing the guitar in the
outdoors.

i was really just giving some info concerning the question about the liquid
bandage.

i agree, we should keep our talk centered about the CDT.

please note that Jonathan Ley, who we all regard highly, thought that his
"strum stick" was far worth it's weight, as far as luxury items go.
that is not his exact quote, but you can check it out in his journals of his
CDT journey.

here is hoping we will all be out on the trail and enjoying.