[cdt-l] Re: CDT-L digest, frogg toggs

i found frogg toggs to be plenty durable during my '02 southbound hike.
they began to pill early on and didnt look so great but no impairment of
function.
unless it was really pouring, i often unzipped it down to the last snap and
put it on backwards so it kept my arms and torso covered but allowed my back
to breathe. that way the light-to-moderate rain was kept off and my pack
didnt rub on the jacket back or shoulders.  helps it last longer.
man, the CDT was rad, i hope the coming crew has a great time.  stay
flexible:)
GBWY,
mikeE