wow-- typoes fixed..sorry Re: [cdt-l] first aid thought

Sounds to me like you just had a really bad experince.... thats too
bad. You should try to get over it because it would be a shame to miss
out on what enjoyment a guitar can bring. Most of us guitar playin folk
are fairly respectful. Sometimes I have to bring my guitar because my
friends request it. There is nothing like a little "ghost riders in the
sky" when you're out there in the mountains or desert. Plus, if I run into
someone with a guitar on the CDT i am going to ask to play it. So I am of
the opposite opinion, I would like to see more guitars out there! Besides
you cant really complain about noise in campgrounds, got knows the drunken
loud mouths I have tolerated. However, I don't go about demonizing drunken
loud mouths....
yet another worthless opinion issue this list is becoming so filled with.
I cant wait to leave the list and get on the trail.