[cdt-l] first aid thought

One has to get this!!  I'm talking basic consideration...has nothing
to do with fun..if I want guitar, I wil bring mine or go get
a concert ticket...the guitar players have to be, out of
common courtesy, more considerate on the trail and campsites
that *most* are these days...if fact I feel they feel they
ahve every right to blast away at midnight in the campsites
or whereever...where other people MOST LIKELY are seeking
soliude and a good nights sleep...not Roy and Dale Rogers.

Richard