[cdt-l] first aid thought

Don't use the plain old super glue for wound adhesion. The methyl
alcohol used is poisonous and will cause tissue damage. Medical super
glues used butyl alcohol which is less toxic (all alcohols are toxic in
varying amounts).

As for the liquid bandage, I remember using a type of liquid bandage
back in the 70's. I don't know if the modern version has the same
formulation, but it seemed to work fairly well back then.

As for warts, put a piece of duct tape on it. No kidding.

Joel Gilbert