[cdt-l] Frogg Toggs

I hate when that happens, sorry for the previous blank post.

Karen,

If you've just purchased your Frogg Toggs I wouln't worry about them.  I had
quite a few miles on mine before they more or less just gave out.  They're
still good as a wind block and keep me warm, but don't hold rain very well.
Fortunately, I made arrangements to have a gore-tex jacket sent to me along
the trail so it wasn't much of a problem.

Any rips or tears are easily patched from the inside with duck tape when bone
dry.

So if you have a new pair, that's great, I'm sure they'll work well.  You'll
also want to carry a ball cap or something similar with a brim to help keep
the rain off your face.

Between Big Bear and Wrightwood huh?  I'm usually very good with names and/or
faces!  Were you hiking with anyone?

Sly