[cdt-l] amazing.....

James McCreight wrote:

>Dave,
>shut up and go away. Just deleting your messages is a waste of my time and
>occasionally viewing them in passing pisses me off.
>Please take him of this list, list master!!!!

Done.     I would also encourage a complaint to abuse@attbi.com (include
headers) if you've personally been a victim of this guy's attacks, per
their AUP:

(ii) post, store, transmit or disseminate any information or material
which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive,
indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing,
distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or
otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether such material or its
dissemination is unlawful;

He will eventually figure out a way to get back on the lists, but the
best thing folks can do is to NOT post a follow up to the list..  If you
want to have an exchange with him privately- that's another thing
completely.     Just be sure to wear your Idiot Decoder Ring.

-Ryan